(Sept. 7, 2010) - VivaLoudoun has released its first update of the 2010 football scoring chart sponsored by
Cheers Sports with a complete look at all 51 athletes who have scored points in the first two weeks of the season. As can be expected, high-scoring Loudoun Valley, with 92 points in the first two games, has players in three of the top four sports including senior transfer David Mellstrom who has rocketed onto the scene with five scores -- two on returns and three receptions -- to top the charts with 30 points.
Visit Cheers Sports and thank them for supporting VivaLoudoun!
hey how come there hasn't been a scoring chart for this year?
ReplyDeleteGood question! Last year I pushed really, really hard to get football statistics from each school after each game ... to the point where there was actually a complaint from one school ...
ReplyDeleteThis year I have not pushed as hard and this is the usual weekly result: Only 5 of our 12 high schools are reporting their boxes/statistics to the media after each game ...
So I guess I need to go back to pushing harder again!