VivaLoudoun has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.vivaloudoun.com
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

College Corner: BR Alum McAdow Earns Scholarship but Then Northeastern Cuts Football Program

(Nov. 24, 2009) - First the good news, Broad Run High School graduate Kenny McAdow, the defensive leader of the Spartans 2008 undefeated AA Division 4 state title run, played well enough at Northeastern this season as a walk-on to earn a scholarship. Now the bad news, Northeastern has decided to cut its football program.

Read the full article here with quotes from McAdow!

1 comment:

  1. It has been a sad week for all of the Northeastern University Football Family. When I heard that Kenny McAdow would be playing football at Northeastern University I was extremely excited about his decision. See I too played football at Northeastern from 1987 to 1991. He is not alone is his disappointed with the false promises made by the Athletic Director and the University President over the last two years. With that said I hope Kenny continues to pursue his degree at NU because it is a fine university but I would understand if he decided to transfer to follow his passion for football as well as earning a scholarship.

    Go Huskies,
    Jim Marshall
    Loudoun County High School Alumni
    Northeastern University Alumni

    ReplyDelete