VivaLoudoun has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.vivaloudoun.com
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, September 24, 2009

You Pick'em: Tim Lieb Wins Again but the Oracle (aka Jason Treon) is Back!

In a week that Tim Lieb continue his hot hand at picking, winning again to move into third place all-time with seven victories, Jason (aka The Oracle) Treon is finally back after a tough start to the year.

Treon, who is legally prevented from the Virginia Lottery from playing since he always knows the winning numbers, won for the Loudoun County 13-10 win over Sherando with a 24-7 pick. Treon had the most faith in the Raider "D" and was rewarded with all-time win No. 14.

Lieb picked Stone Bridge 35-31 over West Springfield and it was the Bulldogs, 36-33, wow! Nice pick Tim!

Dan: How do I play this week?
Answer: Easy, just give us the final score for The Big Game: Park View at Broad Run

Dan: How do I submit the score?
Answer: A variety of ways ... you can email me at dan.sousa[at]verizon.net (you might want to remove the brackets, they are only a speed bump for the nasty SPAM bots!) or you can leave a message on our VivaLoudoun fan page on Facebook or leave a comment to this blog entry or if you simply see me at Giant this week or Zero's Subs ... just scream, "Hey Sousa ... here is my pick!"


Dan: Why does the local McDonald's keep asking me if I want a McCafe Mocha or whatever in some annoying robotic voice
Answer: I'm not sure but I once bet a kid I could eat a Big Mac in two bites in high school ... money easily won but my waistline has been paying for it for years.

Disclaimer: No children or pets were harmed in the making of this blog ... though my fourth grader is screaming for an after-school-snack and I'm ignoring him!

All-time You Pick'Em Winner's List
14 - Jason Treon (aka The Oracle)
10 - John Koren
7 - Tim Lieb
6 - Ryan Price, Ryan Rogers, Chris Tully
5 - Jane Baker, Greg Dawson
3 - Jamie Eberly, Walter McCowat, Chuck McDaniel,
2 - Kathy Athey, Sam Plank, Ryder Sousa
1 - Steven Balik, Leon Barber, Andrew Berdhal, Zirkle Blakey, Joe Conroy, Larry Hall, Hayden Hawes, Jeff Hawes, Marco Mastrangelo, Patrick McNanley, Phil Murphy, Trevor Scales

No comments:

Post a Comment