VivaLoudoun has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.vivaloudoun.com
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Soccer: Broad Run Senior Brooke Collins to Play at IUP and Potomac Falls Senior Isaac Owusu to Play at VCU

Ashburn (Feb. 1, 2011) - More local soccer commitments are rolling in as Broad Run High School senior Brooke Collins will play for NCAA Division II Indiana Univiersity of Pennsylvania and Potomac Falls senior Isaac Owusu will play for NCAA Division I Virginia Commonwealth.

Collins has helped the Spartans to the last two of their three straight state titles including a 22-2-1 season in 2010. The midfielder is one of the captains of the Loudoun 93G Red club team.

After playing in a Bethesda tournament just a few months ago with her travel team, Collins was contacted by IUP and she made a visit to the campus.

"I loved it! The campus was perfect and after spending some time with girls on the team I knew it was the right school for me," said Collins. "I plan to play defensive center mid for the team this upcoming fall."

IUP went 9-8-1 last year including 7-6-1 in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference.

Owusu was second team All-Dulles District and plays defender for his club soccer team with McLean Premier Soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment