(July 8, 2011) - Park View High School athletic director Joe Breinig, Jr., informed his coaching staff last week that he has accepted a transfer to become the athletic director at John Champe High School, which will become Loudoun's 13th public high school when it opens in 2012.
Breinig's transfer will take place this month. Here is the letter he released to his coaches:
Coaches,
I wanted to share with everyone that I have applied for, been offered and accepted a transfer to be the Athletic Director at the new LCPS High School – John Champe HS. The appointment will be effective in July.
I was hoping to speak to each of you in person, but with the summer upon us, that is not a reality. I do want to pass along my deepest appreciation to each and every one of you who have worked hard to make my job that much easier and enjoyable. I have treasured my 6 years here at Park View and know there will always be a special place in my heart for each of you, the students, community, and the Park View staff.
Dr. Minshew gave me a wonderful opportunity 6 years ago by taking a chance and hiring me for this position; I hope I made her proud as well as worked hard for each and every one of you during my time here.
I look forward to this opportunity and new chapter in my professional career. I have created many wonderful relationships here that I cherish. I hope to stay in touch with everyone. I know, I will not be a stranger, as you will see me at games in upcoming years. Please do not hesitate to call or email if I can be of any assistance in the future.
I will remain at Park View throughout the summer to help with the normal preparations for the upcoming school year and until Dr. Minshew hires a replacement. I am confident that whoever fills my position will continue the positive traditions that we have here at Park View High School.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment